Today we are learning from Marjadi Kooistra.
“How can I put my life in 3 sentences? Maybe this will work best… until now my life has been a journey of self-discovery. Who am I? What do I want? What is my purpose? And what am I grateful for? A journey from living from the heart as a child to living from the mind, during most of my adulthood and business career. And now, I am listening to my heart and soul and giving it words. A transitioning process that has been taking place most of my life (without me knowing consciously..) and now turned into trusting myself, and trusting my journey…seeing the light and the darkness inside of myself and trying to balance those every day’”
Let’s get started…
In this conversation with Marjadi, I learned:
- A life-changing moment by introducing yourself from the heart.
- Suppressed the Indonesian culture from her life.
- The difference between speaking from the mind and from the heart.
- Why she choose medicine and switch to economics.
- A grey period working in finance trying to compensate for it with the money she made, and got burnout.
- Generational trauma.
- In burnout for 3.5 years.
- Breathing exercises together with a coach, and walking the dog made a difference in the burnout.
- Three full present breaths in one go.
- Making a connection with her body.
- You can do anything if it is your passion.
- Trust the journey.
- The difference between green carbon and blue carbon.
- The inner development goals are part of the stakeholder management.
- Stakeholder management starts with being (IDGs). Start with opening the heart.
- No obstacles anymore to speaking from the heart.
More about Marjadi Kooistra:
- Inner Development Goals (EN) en Inner Development Goals (NL)
- Theory U by Otto Scharmer
- Freddy Mutanguha
- Blue Carbon Governance framework
- She is reconnecting business leaders back to earth – Erin Remblance
Video van het gesprek met Marjadi Kooistra
Kijk hier https://youtu.be/8H9P0H-66ZA