Vandaag het gesprek met Andrea Klepsch.
Founder of modem conclusa gmbh, as a pioneer in sustainability consulting and communication; internal and external communication.
Being enthusiastic about sustainable management and ecological-social lifestyles as a creative act in the sense of building, caring for, and honoring is what drives her.
Her professional recipe for success consists of three basic ingredients:
- the knowledge and experience of the importance of nature shaped by vitality,
- the intensive study of (eco)systemic mechanisms of action,
- the ability to combine creativity and strategy, seasoned with a lot of courage and deep empathy.
She finds it particularly nurturing to maintain close, cooperative relationships with farmers in her town and to have been trained as a “temporary cheesemaker”.
Enjoy the insights of Andrea.
Laten we beginnen…
In gesprek met Andrea leerde ik:
- She is into the natural spirituality
- Follow the resonance.
- There is an individual tempo and planting seeds turn into individual healthy development.
- She doesn’t talk about greenwashing. Everyone starts somewhere and then it evolves.
- Andrea is not fundamental. Fundamentalism destroys growth and development. She rather asks questions to bring the people along.
- modem conclusa; modus = the way you do things; conclude = invite people to draw their own conclusions, and not to persuade.
- Sometimes it is good to learn the opposite of what you want to do; it strengthens you.
- Perspective thinking means for Andrea, diving into the perspective of how other people are thinking.
- Why is it so hard for us (in the Western World) to feel enough?
- Trust comes from the feeling there is enough.
- Michael Braungart: “In nature, there is always enough.”
- We have lost the practical skills.
- With our basic skills, there is always a social interconnection.
- If we help each other with these basic skills we form a community. Be aware of the basic skills of others in the company.
- IDG is the best framework developed and it brings the light on kills we all have.
- Starting each meeting with 3 minutes of silence. Experience the value of slowing down before the meeting.
- De IDG’s are very inviting.
- The V. World Organic Forum have put the SDGs and IDGs on their agenda for the forum in 2023
- Avoids the words making the world better – she asks questions about the status quo, are you content with it?
- Do you hear enough laughter in your company?
- The organic companies are from the outer to the inner. Traditional companies it is more from the inner to the outer.
- How do we get out of the pressure for the SDG’s? We need patience too, pressure paralysis. We need dynamic balance. See the book of Paul Behrens – The best of times, the worst of times.
- Andrea limits her media consumption. It helps her to be mentally healthier.
- If we make a business out of the IDG’s, we are lost.
- Make people more curious, instead of saying how you should do this.
- Invite people to come to inner development. She uses it when she feels it is the right moment. She is not creating a concept.
- We should go back to more experimenting.
Meer over Andrea Klepsch:
Boeken van Andrea
- Tiefenökologie – Wie wir in Zukunft leben wollen, Authors: Franz-Theo Gottwald / Andrea Klepsch, published 1995
- Die Kunst des Wirtschaftens, Reader published 2010 with a contribution on the art of cooperation by Franz-Theo Gottwald and Andrea Klepsch
- The Tao of physics – Fritjof Capra (Wikipedia)
- Gaia – James Lovelock (Gaia Hypothesis)
- Michael Braungart – Cradle to cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things (2002)
- Deep ecology – Arne Næss
- The world Organic forum https://worldorganicforum.schloss-kirchberg-jagst.de/en/
- Integral Theory – Ken Wilbur https://www.kenwilberfund.org/integral-theory/
- The best of times the worst of times #boekencast afl 67 – Paul Behrens
- The life you can save – Peter Singer
Video van het gesprek met Andrea Klepsch
Kijk hier https://youtu.be/SflfXHxCIMM